• Major Donors
• Gold Sponsors: The Andersen Family Foundation, Cornerstone Wealth Advisors, Lake Minnetonka Orthodontics, Dr. Michelle & Mark Bussman, Leif Syverson, Trish Tennyson
• Silver Sponsors: Blue Ridge Dental Center, Dentistry for Children and Adolescents, Dianne & Dr. Jeff Dick, Jeff Harris & Jill Dunning-Harris, Debbie & Charlie Kanan, Liz & Paul Norton, Joanne & Brian Olds, Diahann & Chris Potter, Gretchen & Tony Roepke, South Lake Pediatrics, Sandy Ryan, Karen & Bill Walkowski, Pam & Mark Werley, Diane & Steve Wold
• Taste of the Town Dinner Partners: Biella, Bobby D's Pasta Sauce, Cub Minnetonka, Hazellewood Grill & Tap Room, The General Store Café, The Gold Nugget, Great Harvest Minnetonka, Ike's Minnetonka, Jake O'Connor's, Maynard's, Mill Valley Kitchen and Spasso
• In-Kind donors: Adon Balloons, Clear Channel Communications, Laser Cut Plus, Sign Source, District staff: Janet Swiecichowski & Jake Sturgis
• A special shout out to 70's & 80's cover band, The Lost Boys, for getting the crowd on their feet! For more information go to: http://www.lostboysmusic.com/
Many thanks to everyone who contributed so generously to the 2013 Dream Makers Dinner. Your support translates directly into innovative programs, materials and technology that benefit all Minnetonka students.